Tuesday, July 12, 2016

WATCH IT ASSHOLE

I can only take so much at a time. ~ So I have been watching segments of THE DARJEELING LIMITED's enlightening limited government [elephant] party film in between my half hour or so late night reviewing periods of E.T. in the last few days. ~ Therefore, that high ankle sprain train collision right above the boot of Italy made complete sense to me. ~ In the context of Austin Powers' swinging 60s black Italian leather boots in the original INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY; circa 1969. ~ Not to mention the Divine timing of Natalie Portman's full page ad in Sunday's NYT. ~ GSR/TWN ~STAY WITH ME NOTES: I'm only about one hour into THE DARJEELING LIMITED's love guru movie. So I don't yet know how those three well-off Republican Party brothers are going to come together in the final act. ~ Not including that short film about me fucking Natalie Portman in LAST TANGO IN PARIS:II. ~ When I have a lot more money; and now I can afford to live in a much nicer upstairs hotel room; but the story is still the same old thing. ~ PS BERNIE SANDERS: You are the epitome of America's half Jewish Bill Clinton problem; "The Jews run everything in Hollywood." Marlon Brando. ~

No comments: