Sunday, July 10, 2016

I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT

The reason why my lovable branch Davidian pet monkey is also my faithful sidekick sitting in a jungle tree with me, in all of those FDR era TARZAN movies, is because most of today's white christian Republican haircut types don't like me neither. ~ Theregore, I'm left with no other alternative than to seek after the strange flesh described at 2bc.info; section 91. ~ GSR/TWN ~ PS SCORSESE: If Chloe Moretz is still returning your phone calls, you best strike while the iron is still hot. ~ You're not getting any younger. ~ PS BILLY CRYSTAL: That 32 year-old nigger who was shot by a gog magog China man, due east of Crystal Lake, had at least 52 driving tickets on his police record. ~ Sounds to me like that CAR 54 [Yellow Taxi] cop did him a favor by putting him out of his misery. ~ In France, they call that the 'coup de gras'. ~ "There's always room for JELLO." Bill Cosby. ~

No comments: