Monday, July 11, 2016

LET'S FACE IT, SHALL WE?

Let's face it. ~ America has a huuuge International conspiracy Jewish problem in the form of FACEBOOK. ~ Where they delete Milo's postings about violent BLM type homophobic Muslims, and look the over way at:  http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-11/facebook-sued-for-1b-for-alleged-hamas-use-of-medium-for-terror ~ In confirmation of Michael Savage being inducted into the anticommunist radio hall of fame; the author of the bestseller LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER. ~ Plus, the news that Hillary met with Bernie in person. ~ Still nothing? ~ How about that half Jew noe con fuck George Bush gets together with that other half Jew neo liberal asshole Barack Obama in Dallas tomorrow. 1 And yes, I AM is talking about Rush Limbaugh's all time favorite 80s TV show. ~ GSR/TWN ~ MOVIE NOTES: They came up with this light entertainment movie back in 2004, co-starring  Richard Gere, after getting such a big kick out of my postings about his AMERICAN GIGOLO prophecy, seen at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shall_We_Dance%3F_(2004_film) ~ "Really?.. Yeah... really." AP:II. ~ 10 NOTES: The movie '10' came out right when my Catholic French cunt of a wife left me in 1979; and then along came Ornella Fresh and her sister Donatella Greco, at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10_(film) ~ Thank God for the Biblical doctrines of polygamy.
PS DONNA BELLA: I'm so sorry that I was not up to the job when Ken Keisler and I last visited you and your sisters in Napoli. ~ I promise you that it will never happen again. ~ Not as long as I AM is in change of things for the next thousand years or so... ~

No comments: